Monday, February 15, 2016

The hidden side effect of breastfeeding

I havent been blogging at all. I have millions of ideas as I sit and breastfeed ; I could possibly blog while I'm holding the baby with one hand and my phone with the other.  However....   the size of the modern cellphone and the average size of a woman's hand creates a problem.  I can not handle this phone one handed. The only thing I can manage to do is lay the phone down on the arm of the chair and either type EXTREMELY slow or I can play candy crush.  ..............  Since I am ALWAYS one handed these days, I find myself spending way too much time wasting my mind playing app games.  I am now hopeless and have done no writing, no artwork and am on level 512 of candy crush, level 230 on the newest candy crush jelly saga, level, 475 of bubble witch and when I am out of lives on all of those the rest of my time goes to reading other people's posts on facebook.  I need an intervention, I need a bigger hand, or maybe I can try my hand at talk to text on my phone.   Is anyone else feeling very trapped in the day to day of endless breastfeeding and baby care?  I love my precious baby boy, and believe it or not I spend a lot of time with my husband and 8 year old, but when I am home alone with baby--- one hand is on my phone and the other is holding baby.  The horrible truth of video game addiction is a very real lack of valuable work getting done.  Maybe my spring fever will snap me out of this funk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment